June 10, 2010

Going to be busy with school....

Yes you heard that right, school, college again. Still looking for bottles of Boones Farm, and Strawberry Hill, anyone got an idea where I can find them? And what happened to the $12.50 a credit hour? Good gosh, its not cheap any longer.

Now Internet classes, as I explained to my professor, the last class I took was before Al Gore invented the internet...what.....you say he didn't? And it was a 6 hour drive home from Marquette, those were the days. Anyway lets see if they can teach an old dog new tricks....

This will be a slow summer for posting here, everything cottage is done, gone, & over. Mother however, will be at Lakeside this summer new knee and all, and I understand you can get magnets to stick to it, so a hint to all the kids up there if your looking for some fun...just saying. Not sure when she will be there, two separate occasions I understand, although she will swear she's told me twice, you know what happens when you get older!

On that cheery note I leave you with this thought, Go Lakeside, Beat Cottage Grove!

No comments: