March 30, 2010

A New look...or another look...or something different...

My friends at the Saginaw County 10Th Circuit Court can all breath a collective sigh of relief, the cross hairs have been taken down, and you can come out of the witness protection program. Guido and associates, rest easy, your 15 minutes of fame and Internet stardom have come to an end. No longer do you need to fear the press.

The intended purpose of this blog, "The Red Door Journal" has come to an end. We fought the good fight, and can hold our heads high knowing we did what was right and just, I can't say the same for our Nemesis. He will carry with him the burden of his actions forever. Yea...

A new look is coming, I am going to experiment with things and see what strikes my fancy. I will also carry over a new look to the my other blogs as well. My recipe blog will crank up in earnest now that word has come down from high that it's time for another cookbook. I guess she doesn't remember the vast amount of work that was put into the first one. Oh wait, she didn't do anything aside from contributing a few recipes.

I want to thank so many people who will remain nameless, who offered their unbridled support and encouragement during the past three years. It made the madness more tolerable, you know who you are, so THANK YOU!

I will continue to post without restrictions what ever strikes my fancy, and rest assured I won't be going liberal anytime soon, and anyone who is will be fair game.

Again thank you and I look forward to you're visiting here from time to time. I think it's only fitting I close with a photo that reminds me so much of what we fought for; enjoy.

No comments: