October 18, 2008

Joe Biden: No friend of the working man

Michelle,

About 11 or 12 years ago, I was the foreman for a small blacktop company in Delaware. ( I still live in Delaware today) We paved good ole’ Joe the Senator’s driveway. At the time Joe explained he couldn’t afford it, so we worked out a payment plan. He was supposed to pay us 6k down then 1k a month for the next six months.

He paid the down payment (cost of materials) but Joe never made a single payment. After about 6 or 7 months, we finally got a lawyer and threatened to take him to court. He finally got his brother to pay us the money he owed. I don’t believe we ever got the interest we asked for.

Because of size of the company (about 5 of us) I never got my vacation pay that summer!

True story!

I ended my blacktop career in 99, but I’ll never forget this.



See what others have said:


I have never understood why the party that wants to take ever larger chunks of my paycheck to give to people who don’t work is supposed to be the party of the working man.



Joe the Plumber may have turned the campaign around.

How about Dan the Paver steppin’ up and sealing the deal??

Oh, wait. The MSM and HTP (Hussein the Politician) might sic the IRS and the Enquirer on you, your family, and all your friends and neighbors.

Never mind.




Wow, that’s unbelievable. CNN will be all over this. . . .oh, wait he’s a demoncrat. Never mind.




He finally got his brother to pay us the money he owed.

He just spread his brother’s wealth, is all.

Wealth redistribution begins at home




Of course afterwards he had it declared the “Joseph Biden Memorial Parkway” and was reimbursed by the state for it.

No comments: